Support Forums

Full Version: Make money by your threads/posts :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.
Just sign up to your forum and you can make money by your threads and posts is in Grams which you can keep track of, and their is a cash out tab, the site is still growing so please join us!
Pm me when you have registered my account name is Weed on there.

Referral Link
Does it actually work? Have you got paid by them yet?
give us some payment proof dude, this look like trick
Nah its real, i will give you payment proof of how i got 5$ after my threads and posts, its in my paypal right now.
i will edit this with a photo.

Just go to here my referral link to you for your bonuses - http://toketalk.net/member.php?action=re...eferrer=53
register and start posting and making threads, its just a normal forum but you can make coin.

I know my name on here isnt very trustworthy, i made this name a while back when i was a noob, Im an admin on the site im referring you to thats why i am trying to get more members for the site.
Here is the photo of what i made in like a week of being on their just depends how much you're posting etc.. just dont spam with stupid stuff.
[Image: mypaypal.png]

Once you have registered Pm me on their, My account name is: Weed
How many threads/posts did you make to get 6 AUD$
well i made that on like 50 posts and like 20 threads?, doesnt take long.
I will give it a go maybe today, just to check few things out.
To easy, the referral link is here - Referral Link
you will get a 10c bonus if you register under my referral, great community hope you enjoy it.
Nice website, I may check this out for myself!
No worries Cubs, its a great website with a great community, the plus is just earning Smile
My referral link is my post above yours so you will get a bonus 0.10c if you register using it.
Pages: 1 2