Support Forums

Full Version: Where would you like to live?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not everybody loves their town. I really don't like mine. I'd love to go somewhere colder, perhaps to Canada or somewhere in Europe.

What about you guys, where would you like to live?
I would love to move to California for two reasons, nice weather in summer, then can go skiing in winter at mammoth mountain.
Hong Kong or Singapore probably...
I originally wanted to move out west to Vancouver, but might move to Toronto for the girl I love.
I wanna live in Denmark oh that's right I live there Tongue Denmark is awesome
I would like to move to Alaska, for one it is beautiful their, and I love cold weather
Same here I would love to move to California Smile
Release4,
That's a question i like.
I, too, dislike the town ( village, in fact) where i now live.
Actually, since years, i've wanted to go to America. California sounds so good- and there's lots of other nice places too, i think... maybe my view is too romantic though, for i'm reading on the web that the USA used to be a nice place some decades ago, but no longer now, unless you have a lot of money.

Canada sounds good too, but it's so cold in winter...
I've seen most of Europe and part of Asia also; of course there are very nice places there too, but now i'm a spoilt brat and i want to see the New World. Ha ha.
I would like to move to Sweden, it seems such a friendly country. It's not that I don't like the country I live in, I just want a change of scenery. My heart will always be with Scotland Smile
Hello, Release4!
  • I'd really like to live in the United Kingdom one day.
Sincerely,
John
Pages: 1 2