Support Forums

Full Version: Android vs BlackBerry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are you an Android or a BlackBerry fan? What OS do you think is better and why?

An article with some pros and cons you may find interesting: http://www.androidauthority.com/android-...ons-31084/

Personally, Android is FAR better compared to the BB OS piece of crap. Android phones have better quality, are easier to customize, support far lot more apps, and look better. I can't stand BlackBerry's pad and the fact that every snobbish teenager has one. BlackBerry is no longer seen as a business-oriented brand.
I only like the Blackberry because it has a BBM chat option.
I like both.. Both has its on style.........
Neither, iPhone for the win!

But if I had to choose between those two, I would choose an Android.
I love the Android.The are smooth and sexy.
Android for the win. I have an HTC One V with Android OS on it, and it's freakin awesome. However, I didn't had the money to get an iPhone 4s back then so I got myself an HTC.
I have to admit that Androids would win, they are more modern and up to date. Although I have to say Blackberry's are very good as well. Interestingly, Blackberry gets its data through Blackberry servers, which you may think is a pain, however because of this its able to compress data. So to download a 1Mb file from the Internet through an android or a Blackberry, a Blackberry would be quicker.
I have a BlackBerry, yet I would still choose Android, I hate them.
Black-berry messenger is very good but then again on android you can just get whats-app, I like android more because it doesn't break as much!
I really enjoy the Android. I'm hoping it will stay that way since I'll probably get an sIII
Pages: 1 2 3