Support Forums

Full Version: vBulletin any good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it all really?

Is vBulletin any good? Im thinking of putting it on my new site when i make it or should i stick with MyBB?
Me personally i use VBulletin and love it. I would not change if i was paid too.
The new "activity" i dont care for one bit however thats a personal choice.
All in all i would not use VB if it was a test site of a play forum based on the cost involved.
And i definitely would not use a nulled version either.
But if its a site that is going to last then i would recommend it for sure.
At the end of the day i guess its a personal choice. MyBB is easy to use no question there.
VB is rather difficult compared to MyBB however there is absolutely heaps of mods/themes for VB and a community that is there to help. All in all im very happy with the software and would have to recommend it.
When 4.0 first come out it had a lot of problems no question.
But its now really very stable.
Go for vBulleting 3.8.7. It's the more secured version of them.
vBulletin is great. The best in my opinion.
in case you are going to buy forum software, then buy Xen-Foro it's the best and most powerful forum software on Earth [probably there are different forum softwares on other planet, lol] in case you want to use nulled [free ones] use anything but not vBulletin [even if you are on offshore] or your forum will get banned soon.
I prefer MyBB, don't really like vBulletin.
Vbulleting is not as good as MyBB and never will be.
looking is mybb good and security is vbulletin good

depend on you what you want
Yes vBulletin is reliable, but on the other hand, it is very expensive. My personal recommendation would either be MyBB, seeing as it's a completely free and open source forum software, or Invision Power Board, which is a premium forum software, but it's not as expensive as vBulletin. At the end of the day, though, it's entirely your decision. If you have the funds, go for it.