Support Forums

Full Version: Choose your Pick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys.
I took on what Codine said when he said he likes the Icon from my background, so I decided to make it my official icon.

Please pick what you think looks best out of the Skull and Circles:

Thanks!
I like the first (light blue one) and the one farthest on the first row (the red one). Those ones stand out the most to me.

Oh and I was a bit iffy on the yellow one at the end. But it looks nice too. Do you mind sending me the 2 I mentioned? I might want to use it as an avatar and user account icon for my computer.

Thanks
(11-07-2009, 07:52 PM)InsideSin Wrote: [ -> ]I like the first (light blue one) and the one farthest on the first row (the red one). Those ones stand out the most to me.

Oh and I was a bit iffy on the yellow one at the end. But it looks nice too. Do you mind sending me the 2 I mentioned? I might want to use it as an avatar and user account icon for my computer.

Thanks
Sorry, I'm using these for something I'm working on, I'll make some similar things later on for you. But thanks for the feedback.
My favorite

[Image: 30Capture.jpg]
(11-07-2009, 08:25 PM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite

[Image: 30Capture.jpg]

Thanks mate. Glad you like it.
I like the dark blue the best to be honest.
I Like the 3rd one, pretty sweet. (Dark Blue)

GG
I like Green one, I like this color, Honestly
Can I use any of them as my avatar ?
(11-07-2009, 09:37 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]I Like the 3rd one, pretty sweet. (Dark Blue)

GG
Thank you very much Smile
(11-07-2009, 09:40 PM)zone Wrote: [ -> ]I like Green one, I like this color, Honestly
Can I use any of them as my avatar ?
Maybe later Zone, I need them for a while first.
Perple

Pages: 1 2 3