Support Forums

Full Version: Download with uTorrent, dangerous ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys !

Download with uTorrent, it's dangerous ?

My opinion: i think than download with uTorrent it's not dangerous because a lot of person use this technic. So, less risk, right ?
what do you mean by dangerous??
Your ISP can easily detect that your downloading with torrents.
They at times have cancelled peoples Internet accounts for doing exactly this.
Also the data is not encrypted so they can work out exactly what your downloading also (ie illegal content)
So to answer your question. Yes it is dangerous to download torrents period.
(06-24-2012, 06:30 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Your ISP can easily detect that your downloading with torrents.
They at times have cancelled peoples Internet accounts for doing exactly this.
Also the data is not encrypted so they can work out exactly what your downloading also (ie illegal content)
So to answer your question. Yes it is dangerous to download torrents period.

So, what is the best for download ?
Yes, i know, it's not good the download...
Well i have to toe the line here mate.
Downloading via these methods is generally to download illegal content and if thats what were talking about then i can not answer.
Its against the rules of Support Forums.
IMO though. The days of warez etc are all but gone, and thats a good thing.
For years software and music creators have been loosing out big time.
(06-25-2012, 03:57 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Well i have to toe the line here mate.
Downloading via these methods is generally to download illegal content and if thats what were talking about then i can not answer.
Its against the rules of Support Forums.
IMO though. The days of warez etc are all but gone, and thats a good thing.
For years software and music creators have been loosing out big time.

Sure ! I buying videos games, musics, but it's very expensive for films... So i use illegal technic... Unfortunately
Non
Downloading torrents is illegal + dangerous cause they can contain viruses.

There are many ways to download movies other than torrenting, but it's against the rule to discuss.Sad

Tip: "Movie name, free download." Google it.
(06-25-2012, 09:26 PM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]Downloading torrents is illegal + dangerous cause they can contain viruses.

There are many ways to download movies other than torrenting, but it's against the rule to discuss.Sad

Tip: "Movie name, free download." Google it.

Downloading from the google has same virus risks.
Generally you don't get viruses downloading movies, I have never seen a virus with .avi extension. Torrents them selves don't share viruses, the files do.

Anyway downloading torrents from popular uploaders makes it more risk free.

Enough of that now.
different ways to download but it is always risky as much! Ok, i understand.. Thanks ;)
It depends on what you download.

If you know how to search for good torrents you don't get infected.
Pages: 1 2