Support Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] How to use Auslogics Registry Cleaner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=========================================
= How to use Auslogics Registry Cleaner =
=========================================

In this guide/tutorial i'm going to show you how to use Auslogics Registry Cleaner this program can be downloaded from the following link:
http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-cleaner

Once you have downloaded this, please install this software and open it up.

Once you have it opened up you should see this screen:

[Image: image1di.jpg]

Firstly, you'll see there is a Quick scan which is recommended. I don't recommend this, unless you've run this program before. I'd start with the Advanced Registery scan at first.

So, please select that option. And then click Next>

Then you should be presented with this screen:

[Image: image2nw.jpg]

As you can see, i have some errors in my registry, i uninstalled a few programs before running this, so you can see how to fix the errors.

Now, Please click Next> Again.

Now you should be presented with this screen:

[Image: image3jw.jpg]

I would recommened that you backup your registry before fixing any problems, i personally don't back it up, as i know that i won't have any troubles, but just back it up incase you do.

Now this time instead of clicking Next> we will be clicking Fix>

Please make sure you tick the box that says "Backup registry keys before removing".

Once you've done that, it will fix the errors, and then you will be presented with this screen:

[Image: image4wh.jpg]

Click close, reboot (Restart) your computer. And you should be good to go!

Hope this helps you out.

Please note: This tutorial was written by myself 100% (Codine) and if you are going to use it on another forum, please give credits to me.

Note to mods: Not sure where i should of put this, so if it's in the wrong section then please move it for me. Thank you Smile

-Codine
Ah, I knew it from the Test thread Big Grin

Nice tutorial. Well-written and really takes you through the whole process.
Thank you for your input, I'm going to be making more, using Various, Antivirus, and Anti-Malware programs, and Cleaners ect ect.
(11-07-2009, 03:10 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your input, I'm going to be making more, using Various, Antivirus, and Anti-Malware programs, and Cleaners ect ect.

And I look forward to them Smile
I've added a Malwarebytes one now, but i'll be making more. So don't worry. Is there any programs you'd like me to make a tutorial about?
Why would someone need a tutorial on a self explanatory process? Seems kind of useless. My grandmother knows how to do this type of thing.

No offense, but that's my opinion.
(11-08-2009, 03:39 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Why would someone need a tutorial on a self explanatory process? Seems kind of useless. My grandmother knows how to do this type of thing.

No offense, but that's my opinion.

Some people are just plain stupid i guess.
Nice tutorial. I just format my hard drive tho.
(11-08-2009, 03:49 PM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tutorial. I just format my hard drive tho.

It'd still be a good idea for you to install this program tho. Smile