Support Forums

Full Version: I quit - Please read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I've been inactive.
I am quitting.

I dislike how the forum is not being taken care of.
DAMINK is probably the best moderate I have met, but Omniscient needs to step up and take more effort into making this website more useful.

Hackforums has gotten pretty annoying. I joined there liking it.
Omniscient bans so ignorantly, If you have worthy members, who make small mistakes, you don't just ban them, you give them a warning. I see you get annoyed, and I see you waste all your money and donations not on handling HF much, because we never hear from you on here or there, All we just see you doing is making little forum tweaks. You can easily make p0w3r with a few forum modifications, you can easily make the Vouch System, It's freakin rep system with a different name. Isn't that so obvious?
You make PHP seem like it's aircraft engineering. It's not so hard for you to do a lot more things. You banned me on HF for the gayest reason, and that was "I know you're 100% multiaccounting".
Just because I wasn't a freakin idiot like the other new members, it means I'm multi accounting? You think knowledge and un-stupidity comes from HF? No it doesn't, It comes from me, being myself. Just because I had high posts and rep the first few days of my HF days, you thought I was multi accounting. Why did you even ban Infallible? He's helped so much with virus removal and you ban him cause I donated to him? He didn't do crap.

All worthy members, you ignorantly ban like an idiot yourself.
I dislike flaming you, I always looked up to you, not kissed your ass, but seriously took you as a good source of understandement and knowledge, but now that I'm solving the puzzle, I'm starting to turn around and walk off. Goodbye.
Sorry to hear you feel that way Deity. Your a valuable member to SF and i hope you reconsider.
A few things i would like to say however regarding the thread. Omni does in fact have plans for SF. This is real, we have discussed it.
There are several plans in the works that will take effect over coming weeks/months. I understand your frustration over lack of activity here recently i really do. Your not alone at all.
However we (the SF community) are largely to blame for this. We pushed and pushed to have the HF award removed, which happened and caused a sharp reduction in activity. I think a lot of us simply expected the traffic to continue naturally which it has not as yet.
As for HF and bans. Well obviously that has little to nothing to do with SF apart from the obvious.
I will say however Omni is not the only one to hold the ban hammer. And on a forum that size rules really do dictate staff actions.
This really must be discussed at HF and not here however. I dont expect Omni to reply to HF discussion ever here really.
The one thing i do know for a fact though. Of all the Administrators i know Omni is one of the most successful and skilled.
I have never known him to make snap decisions rather everything is calculated. SF is Omnis baby and he will be 100% aware of every statistic here. There is change coming to SF. Not big change but progressive change.
Hang in there Deity, things will pick up again.
Okay. Thanks and goodbye. Closing your account now.