Support Forums

Full Version: Made a new video for my series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been doing Youtube for a year or so now and slowly growing, was hoping you guys could help me out, here's my new video:

Any tips or guidance? :3

Here's a link to the playlist with all episodes if you liked it! :3
My tips, from watching a bit of it:

Sometimes, your voice can sound a bit choppy. Try to think a though through before you say it. Don't take that as an insult; it is just me saying how to me, it seems like you are thinking of so many things at one time that you are having trouble getting everything out in full sentences. Like, right now, it is just bits of a sentence at a time.
You should think about adding an intro to make your videos look more professional. Also, 15 minutes is a long time to be watching a video. Well that's just my opinion. Nice video overall though.
(06-21-2012, 06:30 AM)-Antimatter.Hax- Wrote: [ -> ]My tips, from watching a bit of it:

Sometimes, your voice can sound a bit choppy. Try to think a though through before you say it. Don't take that as an insult; it is just me saying how to me, it seems like you are thinking of so many things at one time that you are having trouble getting everything out in full sentences. Like, right now, it is just bits of a sentence at a time.

Don't worry, I'm not someone who gets easily offended and take everything on board people say. And I understand what you mean, even while playing it and trying to commentate, it happens to me where I stumble among my words. I'll try to slow down. :p

(06-21-2012, 09:38 AM)Decept ♥ Wrote: [ -> ]You should think about adding an intro to make your videos look more professional. Also, 15 minutes is a long time to be watching a video. Well that's just my opinion. Nice video overall though.

I've never truly liked intro's because they're just "in the way" more than anything. :p I can add an intro if you guys think it's more professional.

Also, I know 15 minutes is long. I was being tutored recently and I'm gonna try and cut down the parts slowly so they're around 12 minutes. It's just hard while doing LP's to keep em short. Otherwise you don't get much in.
that's nice
(06-21-2012, 12:04 PM)Happeh Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, I'm not someone who gets easily offended and take everything on board people say. And I understand what you mean, even while playing it and trying to commentate, it happens to me where I stumble among my words. I'll try to slow down. :p

(06-21-2012, 09:38 AM)Decept ♥ Wrote: [ -> ]You should think about adding an intro to make your videos look more professional. Also, 15 minutes is a long time to be watching a video. Well that's just my opinion. Nice video overall though.
I've never truly liked intro's because they're just "in the way" more than anything. :p I can add an intro if you guys think it's more professional.

Also, I know 15 minutes is long. I was being tutored recently and I'm gonna try and cut down the parts slowly so they're around 12 minutes. It's just hard while doing LP's to keep em short. Otherwise you don't get much in.
great job out htere. sandra

black bridal bouquets
Try and pack more action into your video instead of walking across the wasteland, also fallout new vegas is a bit of an old game. You should look in the mirror and talk to yourself - try to improve your voice because it sounds a bit odd (No offence, just Constructive criticism) Or maybe that's due to your microphone?