Support Forums

Full Version: Please Rate :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Summer
Brightened
[Image: PpvqH.png]

Summer
Less Brightened
[Image: fOodF.png]

Wolf "Tag", I drew this wolf from the start, and edited it with effects
[Image: DxBhj.png]
[Image: b98G7.png]
[Image: EkG9Y.png]

My favorite:
[Image: ZHVSG.png]
The 'Summer' creation looks the best when it's got less brightness included on the canvas.

As for the second creation (Wolf Tag), I personally think the second signature image is the best looking one. As the one which you class as your 'favourite' has too much saturation around the wolf's eye and nose.

Apart from that, it's great! I like the colour scheme and you seem to know what you're doing. Good job buddy. Smile
Hello,

Summer creations are not really my type. But if I had to choose one, it would be the second one (less brightness).

For wolf creations, I hesitated to the second one or your favorite. But finally, I prefer the second one cause the smoke on your favorite is hidding the wolf's head. Nice job anyways ;)

(sorry for my bad english..)
The less brightened is very nice and clear.
Obviously your favorite "wolf" is the best one out of all of them.
Smile
Keep going.
8/10
And
8/10

It's a great talent youve got. Don't waste it.
The last wolf picture looks amazing. Although I suggest you tone down the lighting and darken the eyes a tiny bit. Either way perfect!
For summer, the less brightened one. I like the last wolf picture, but the eyes and nose are a bit too bright.
the wolf pictures are very cool
The last Wolf one you did was amazing.
The less brightened is very nice and clear.
Obviously your favorite "wolf" is the best one out of all of them.
Amazing wolf! I like the glowing eyes, it's really beast!
Pages: 1 2