Support Forums

Full Version: Humble Stumbles: LIMBO series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With all the fun I've been having with the Humble Indie Bundle, I decided to start a new series on the G3F channel. Let me know whether you guys like it or want me to add something more to it. I was commentating while I played, which is not something I do often, so its a bit different from my usual commentary style.

I'll probably post the next part soon after it reached like 50 or so views. At least I know some people would be watching it then. Smile

Part 2:

Part 3:
Great video. Pretty funny I must say. I wanna buy the bundle now.
I would definitely seriously recommend it. Its now increased to 8 games and you just need to donate more than the average price ($8 now I think) to unlock all of them.
(06-08-2012, 10:15 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]I would definitely seriously recommend it. Its now increased to 8 games and you just need to donate more than the average price ($8 now I think) to unlock all of them.

Sadly 2Host scammed me last night. If I win the dispute I can buy it.

/I'm Chief on G3.
Yeah, thanks for joining mate. I'm sure you'll love it. Big Grin
I thought I would use this thread for sharing all the episodes. Smile

Numero Tres!

Hope you guys like it. Sorry it took so long to upload it. Smile
Yay I love limbo Big Grin! I beat it in 1 day with my friend. Sadly the ending is soo boring :L
No spoilers! D:
I'm at the last part lol. I'm taking it slow and enjoying the ambiance of the LIMBO world.