Support Forums

Full Version: :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish this forum had more activity.
HF should give the award again TBH.
I liked this forum, but it's way to slow to be on all day.
I posted in every damn thread I could start a convo about!! MadMadMad
I guess thats what Omni expected from the very start. That activity would decrease as soon as he removed the award and then people will want it back.
If Omni did, there would without a doubt, be more low quality posts.
I'm against the fact that some people rush to 100 posts to get the award, then never set-foot on the forum again.
Either way its a cant win with the award.
We (myself included) asked on many occasions to have the award removed.
We always knew it would mean a drop in the activity here.
At the time i thought the consensus was that the traffic was producing low quality posts and simply feather chasers.
However i think there are other factors at play here. Not simply the removal of the award.
I think if Omni gets people attention, and drives them here he can without a doubt increase the use of SF.
No need for an award, just his words. : )
(06-07-2012, 06:33 PM)Deity Wrote: [ -> ]I think if Omni gets people attention, and drives them here he can without a doubt increase the use of SF.

Agree 100%
However one think i have learned about Omni.
He never rushes into things. Everything is calculated and done with reasoning and motive.
Im sure SF is set for change in the near future in some capacity.
Either way i will be here Smile
(06-07-2012, 06:33 PM)Deity Wrote: [ -> ]I think if Omni gets people attention, and drives them here he can without a doubt increase the use of SF.

Yeah, some sort of promoting and advertising.
A sticky in the HF Webmasters and SEO section might be a nice way to go or possibly a bit more investment in advertising and SEO to help the forum grow.. the domain name is a great 1 and i think (haven't looked into it) but it seems like a good PR.

I've been building quite a bit of money up recently and was going to offer to buy this forum from Omni..
I think the people who are here are for the love of this forum not for spamming 100 posts to get an award.
Pages: 1 2