Support Forums

Full Version: Bollywood Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fbRif.png]
Site Name: Bollywood Forum
Site URL: Bollywoodforum.net

Description: We are a newly launched Bollywood Discussion Community, Which offers so many things to the users like Bollywood News, Latest Trailers and first Looks, Box Office Collections and Movie reviews.
To add to this we do also have separate sections for every tv channel in Indian Television Section along with a music section for music lovers.

Signup if you are a Bollywood Fanatic.

Thanks for reading.
Great idea but theme doesn't match the topic.
(06-04-2012, 11:28 PM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea but theme doesn't match the topic.

could you suggest me some different color mate ?? i will set that color code as default.
It's not about color, I think you should get a custom theme by Yuvapix, PixelMonkey or Envira as they are Indians they can make a Bollywood theme.
Great concept/idea but I think like Kewlz mentioned you gota work on the theme and make it look more Indianish .. you current theme is very general and since your forum has a focused concept i.e bollywood it should have a specified theme as well..
rest the forumm looks good you just need to publicise it and it would be big! Smile
Wish you luck with the forum Smile
(06-05-2012, 07:58 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about color, I think you should get a custom theme by Yuvapix, PixelMonkey or Envira as they are Indians they can make a Bollywood theme.
will certainly do that bro, when we have some funds in our kitty.

(06-05-2012, 09:37 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Great concept/idea but I think like Kewlz mentioned you gota work on the theme and make it look more Indianish .. you current theme is very general and since your forum has a focused concept i.e bollywood it should have a specified theme as well..
rest the forumm looks good you just need to publicise it and it would be big! Smile
Wish you luck with the forum Smile
Thanks a lot mate & we are publicising it as hard as we can.
Yeah I agree that it's a good idea but not a fan of the theme either. Actually, the theme is fine but the COLOR SCHEME is the issue. Purple is a bit too strong, maybe use blue or black?

Anyway, my other suggestion would be to somehow showcase the best movie reviews to attract some users to show them you want to give quality content.
(06-13-2012, 11:21 PM)Dragon45 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I agree that it's a good idea but not a fan of the theme either. Actually, the theme is fine but the COLOR SCHEME is the issue. Purple is a bit too strong, maybe use blue or black?

Anyway, my other suggestion would be to somehow showcase the best movie reviews to attract some users to show them you want to give quality content.

Thanks dragon, will look to act on ur suggestions.