Support Forums

Full Version: VR-RP MGO [NOW LIVE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

I have recently started a new project which goes by the name of VR-RP (Virtual Reality - Roleplay ) and the reason for the name is that it started as a San Andreas Multi Player project but soon developed into other matters.

Direct link to the sites home page - VR-RP Home Page

I have now decided that it will be a MGO (Multi Gaming Organisation).

We are currently hosting a San Andreas Multi Player server.
More details can be found here : VR-RP Server Information

Our goal is to host as many game servers as possible as well have an active forum community. We have a very nice staff team that I hand picked myself.

We also have forums such as "Marketplace" , "Monetizing" and many more.

We are all about giving to the community and would love for you to check the site out!

I'm sure you can find something useful on the site. If you'd like to become a part of the community, be sure to sign up and introduce yourself here - Introduce Yourself

I hope to see some users checking out the site.
If you don't like the site, please do leave a comment below and let me know what you think should be improved on the site.

Vouches:
(06-03-2012, 05:51 PM)DarkSec Network Wrote: [ -> ]very nice n friendly forum, owner is cool too :d

(06-03-2012, 05:51 PM)iAmABanana Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a staff member on this community.
And even just starting this project for 2 days, I know this site will be successful with such an HQ team.

We're dedicated to making it a kickass place for all our members<3

(06-03-2012, 06:10 PM)Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]It's a very nice site they have. There is much to talk about and potential to be seen!

(06-03-2012, 06:29 PM)cyberdog Wrote: [ -> ]it looks like very good forum and got bright future

(06-03-2012, 06:45 PM)A N D R E W Wrote: [ -> ]Legit forum it looks absolutely amazing I signed up.

(06-03-2012, 06:52 PM)Deagler Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for Jay, He is very HQ and the forum is legit as well.

(06-03-2012, 07:00 PM)soLEETsoFRESH so UNSEENz. Wrote: [ -> ]
Purple vouch
FROM UNSEENz
This guy is 100% legit. I talk to him sometimes. He's pretty cool. HQ HQ HQ bitchez

Kind Regards
-JayRSD