Support Forums

Full Version: One Piece Forum - OPForum.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

It's with great joy that I announce the opening of the OPForum, a forum for all the One Piece fans around the world. We also aim to other anime and manga fans that want to start reading or watching One Piece.

In this forum you can talk with other One Piece fans, discuss the latest chapters and episodes with the other members, share information about the manga and anime and much more! There are many features that are going to be released very soon, like more achievements, awards, ranks, a Role-Playing Game, competitions and activities. Stay tuned to the News & Announcements section.

We implated the One Piece money currency here, you can find in your profile how much beli(฿) do you have. What can you use the beli for? You can use them for future competitions, to buy features for your account in our shop (virtual features) and much more. How can you earn more beli? Simple, by posting. When you post a message and threads, you earn more beli. When you send your referral (you can find it in your User CP) and a member uses it to register, you earn more beli. You can find the table here.

Check our first competition and try to win two manga volumes of your choice. Click here!

You can check our partner page on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/oppirates

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/opforum_net
Great forums and Awesome theme!
The forum opened 1 day ago and we already have hit 1,000 posts, 136 threads and 177 members!

Do you like One Piece? Join our forum! We also have a pretty good section for other anime and manga!
Great forum overall................
Hell yes!
Im registering immediately!
Aww, I love anime, but OP isn't on my "like" list.
Great forum tho, loos good.

Good luck with it.
(06-04-2012, 10:28 PM)Pro Wrote: [ -> ]Great forum overall................

Thank you.

(06-04-2012, 11:50 PM)Quaint Wrote: [ -> ]Hell yes!
Im registering immediately!

You are welcome.

(06-04-2012, 11:57 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Aww, I love anime, but OP isn't on my "like" list.
Great forum tho, loos good.

Good luck with it.

The forum has an Anime and Manga section, you can post there. Victoire Thanks.
We have hit 4,000 posts today. Also, our competition to win 2 manga volumes will end in 3 days. Come check us out!