Support Forums

Full Version: Internet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, To keep it simple, My new Windows 7 Laptop will not connect to the internet for long and strong, and I've tried moving it, using my wireless rougher I bought for my old laptop before to broadcast a computer-to-computer network that shares my old laptop's internet, but nothing worked, any ideas?

PS. The quicker I resolve this the better.
I don't think it is the OS.
It might be the Router, if not the Modem.
If it's just the computer, get someone to check out the Wireless card..
OK... I know it's something with the laptop, sens my old vista laptop (which I'm using now) has no problems with the exact same network.
Go to http://hackforums.net/
Just sign up, or login if you are registered.
They will help you out a lot, I don't like advertising HF, but you're going to have to because we do not have many member who are able to help you.
Isn't that a forum for hackers?
What sort of security is on your windows 7 lappy?
(05-30-2012, 05:29 PM)Aelita Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that a forum for hackers?

Yes, but a lot of Coders/Programmers are there. Not necessarily "hacking", and you can get any sort of computer help with like 10 responses in like 30 minutes!
It could be one that you have not manually set the IP address for the laptop, two it could be something with the firewall that you are using on your laptop.
(05-30-2012, 05:29 PM)Aelita Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that a forum for hackers?
It's more a light grey hat forum than a blackhat forum.
It's a good place to seek help as there are knowledgable members there.