Support Forums

Full Version: Requesting Support With FileIce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got accepted in FI and I would like to know if I registered under someone's referral link. Days before I tried to register, I was clicking on referral links people were giving out to register from and I read somewhere that these referral links saved a cookie for 10 days, so I assumed that I registered under someone since that cookie wasn't cleared or deleted yet.

Another question is why is their forums giving me this message when I enter my desired password? "Error: forums temporarily unavailable.". I wanted to check out the community and see if I can get some guides or tips on how to earn a bit more. I've started earning but so far it only got me around 7$ in about 4 days now, and I know that's low.

EDIT: I realized this could be in the wrong section. I just found a similar section which looks like the more relevant section for this. I am new to the site and haven't exactly explored the whole site yet.