Support Forums

Full Version: My presentation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello SF.

I know I'm a bit late...but as I'm considering in being around the forums from now on, I'll decide to make a small introduction about myself even though I joined the forums back in 2011.

I am 19 years old. I am from Ireland but originally from Romania. I moved to Ireland in 1993 with my parents due to more jobs available in Ireland. I enjoy constructing websites, handling domains, hosting etc.. I really enjoy playing around with the MyBB software and gained good knowledge in MyBB over the years. I wouldn't call myself an expert. I ran multiple forums over the years gaming, hosting websites etc.. Now due to me getting older and busy with my real life, I run a small Romanian community forum based on various topics "All-In-One" forum which contains anything from internet,webmasters to gaming or lifestyle. It's growing slowly and easy so I have time for real life things and my forum. I joined supportforums.net as I consider it a peaceful community and would like to help out and get along with everyone. Nice to meet you all Smile
Welcome to Support Forums, I hope to see you active around the forums.
Enjoy your time here.
Thanks mate.

Hope to get along with you well.