Support Forums

Full Version: Why do you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why do you dual boot, tri boot or single boot?
and what are you dual/tri booting with?
Currently I'm dual booting Mint and Windows 7.

I don't really have a use for Mint anymore so I'm probably going to format that partition. It's just useless to me, Windows 7 is too good.
Laptop #1- Single boot, Ubuntu
Laptop #2-Single boot, XP
Laptop #3- Single boot, OSX
Desktop #1- Single boot, Vista
Desktop #2- Single boot, XP
Desktop #3- Single boot, OS Lepord
Desktop #4- Single boot, Ubuntu

I single boot because I have so many computers, dual-booting is unnecessary.
I currently boot Vista and Win7, transferring between the two.
(11-06-2009, 05:27 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I currently boot Vista and Win7, transferring between the two.

That seems kind of pointless. Can I ask why?
I'm duel booting win7 and Ubuntu. I like the freedom with Ubuntu but sadly i keep 7 on here idk why tho really guess i just kinda like it. (I believe that's the first time I've said that lol)
(11-06-2009, 05:31 PM)fade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm duel booting win7 and Ubuntu. I like the freedom with Ubuntu but sadly i keep 7 on here idk why tho really guess i just kinda like it. (I believe that's the first time I've said that lol)

That's right. Let it out, son.
I single boot with XP because I'm a fanboy and will never accept the fact that Windows 7 is the superior OS of them all, out of all Linux distros and Apple OS's.
I don't believe 7 is superior by any means personally I believe they all have there pro's and con's.

Quote:That's right. Let it out, son.
I try lol
(11-06-2009, 05:28 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]That seems kind of pointless. Can I ask why?

I said why, because I am in the process of switching between the two. When I have fully switched to Win7 I will delete the Vista partition.
Pages: 1 2