Support Forums

Full Version: What to do now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well yeah, this doesn't seem to be really a big of a problem, but the day before yesterday (Day before queen's day in Holland) we had a huge fest in town and I went with a couple of friends. We caught up with some girls from our school, just some friends, and one of them isn't too bad.. I kind of like her, not like love but she's very kind.

So I started to talk a bit more with her, and two weeks ago we went out as well, was dancing with her, we all had some alcohol and then suddenly she was kissing with another guy. An Italian exchange student. The next day everyone knew it but she was sure it was a one-timer because he'd go home a few days after that.

So I was kind of pissed but the day before yesterday we had this fest and we had some beers (Not even that much, just enough to be a bit smoother) and one of my friends was getting really close with one of her friends. I knew it was my chance so I started to dance with her, be pretty close, hold her all the time and then offwered to bring her home. She said yes right away so me was a happy man. I got her to laugh all the time when riding to her home and we were alone, so when we arrived at her home, we stood in front of her house for a while, then we hugged to say goodbye (Normal thing to do with any girl here, I always bring someone home after going out, it's being a gentleman I guess) but then just out of nowhere we were kissing..

I was freakin happy afterwards, I can tell you that, because then I knew she is (As far as I know) still interested in me. She's definitely not a slut and she kissed for the first time when she kissed that Italian guy. She also had no alcohol whatsoever, so it couldn't be that.

The problem now is, it's May break here, so I will not see her for a couple of more days, and it feels weird to kiss and then not speak to eachother for days. I would really like to do more with this girl, but I do not have her number, I just have her on Facebook (I though I'd have less chance of being friendzoned if I didn't add her on all social things and start to talk all the time. Bad idea) so I am kind of trying to get her number now, but even if I get it, what should I say? It's kind of awkward to start talking about that evening or just start talking and acting nothing happened

Sorry for this long story which might be a tad hard to understand because I still have alcohol in my body and had some weed yesterday, and am extremely tired.

TL;DR: I kissed a girl, I don't know her too well, only spoke to her a couple of times and see her sometimes on school, don't have her number and also don't know what to say to her. I will not see her for the next few days because of May break. But I would like to get to know her a bit better.

Thanks in advance (:
Anyone? >.< It's starting to feel kind of awkward, thinking of that moment makes me feel all happy but then thinking about what to do now.. I didn't really love here or have any feelings, I just liked her and she's nice, but I wouldn't mind dating her or anything. At least this break is about the best one I've had in ages xd