Support Forums

Full Version: Minecraft - Saving Chunks Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I log into Minecraft, for some reason, it disconnects me from the game saying "Saving Chunks", then it black screens. This happens every single time I login. It only does it on my main save though, all of the other saves work fine. I tried deleting everything apart from the saves folder but it still happens.

Does anyone know if this can be fixed or not??
Did a quick search.
Appears to be mods you have added?
Try this mate.

When you start the game, click "options" There should be a button/check box that says "Force Update" Click it, and then log in. Minecraft will redownload and replace all it's files. Try and start it and see if It crashes now.

And next time be a little more careful on what mods you download.
I find that texture packs can do the same thing as the Xray mod.

I have no idea if it will work as i dont play. But it does appear to be a common problem.
(04-30-2012, 03:30 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Did a quick search.
Appears to be mods you have added?
Try this mate.

When you start the game, click "options" There should be a button/check box that says "Force Update" Click it, and then log in. Minecraft will redownload and replace all it's files. Try and start it and see if It crashes now.

And next time be a little more careful on what mods you download.
I find that texture packs can do the same thing as the Xray mod.

I have no idea if it will work as i dont play. But it does appear to be a common problem.

Yeh I saw that but forcing an update didn't do anything. It seems to be a problem with the actual level rather than the minecraft.jar. Thanks anyway.
You should add more ram to your minecraft, that might fix it.
Just youtube "how to load minecraft with more RAM".