Support Forums

Full Version: Possible addition?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if you would concider adding a country flags option to SF omni? (not sure if its even available for mybb)
What i mean is to have a country flag in your post bit.
Preferrably via login ip instead of manually adding this.
Why?
Because this is a support forum and often at times its advantagious to know where the OP is located.
Given this commnuity does carry itself in an mature way i dont see this being anything but good.

[Image: 13357467804204_country-flag.png]

Sort of like that. (thats one on my forum)
Good idea. I think rather than being next to the name though, it'd have to be on the right above Reputation.
This may start racism mate. It's better if we don't do this, you can always write in your profile where are you from.
It doesn't matter where are we located as long as we are giving support.
(04-30-2012, 02:48 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]This may start racism mate. It's better if we don't do this, you can always write in your profile where are you from.
It doesn't matter where are we located as long as we are giving support.

There's no way it would start racism lol...
(04-30-2012, 03:00 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]There's no way it would start racism lol...

Agree. Racism has never been an issue here at all.
I can do this as Cloudflare makes it very simple to accomplish. Let me consider it.
I know the plugin also as I used it on an old MyBB Forum of mine if you'd like me to give you the link Omniscient?
(05-01-2012, 10:15 PM)Diabolic2 Wrote: [ -> ]I know the plugin also as I used it on an old MyBB Forum of mine if you'd like me to give you the link Omniscient?

I believe CloudFlare has an option to do this so perhaps not even a plugin as such rather just a code edit.
(05-01-2012, 10:17 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]I believe CloudFlare has an option to do this so perhaps not even a plugin as such rather just a code edit.

Oh, well that's easier and a lot simpler then lol. Well that's that solved.
If this is added you should have an option to turn it on / off for members.
Pages: 1 2