Support Forums

Full Version: When will Omni choose the mods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Will it be soon?
INB4 Thread closed
Just be patient, he may not even choose moderators for quite some time. It could be weeks before we see any additional moderators to the site.
I'm pretty sure Omni is using the mods he had on HF.
He's choosing them when they're needed, or when he sees an application he likes. Don't worry about it, he'll PM you if you are accepted.
I just asked that. He will look for people that are active and who are good members of the community.
(10-05-2009, 03:39 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=41

Yes, but he already chose a mod, Kn1ght who was a mod on HF. So I believe he will most likely be using the same mods on HF.
(10-05-2009, 03:43 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but he already chose a mod, Kn1ght who was a mod on HF. So I believe he will most likely be using the same mods on HF.

I'm pretty sure that he will try to pick some new mods (i hope!).
Begging to be a moderator will only push away your chances. Being a mod is not a whole crap load of glory, people do it because they like helping other users out. It's a form of authority, and it can't be taken lightly (even on a light forum)
i believe he will choose who he believes will do the best for the forum. i doubt being a mod on hf has anything to do with it. it is all about how users are.
Pages: 1 2 3