Support Forums

Full Version: Avoid DEA - Minecraft Drug Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, welcome to the official thread of Avoid DEA's server. We're a newly started Minecraft drug server, where you can grow and sell drugs in the form of everyday Minecraft items. The way this works, is you start off with the basic starters kit (basic tools) and you can go out and harvest all your necessary items needed to start growing, then once you've got everything you need, you can start to build you farm!

Once your farm is up on its feet and you've got you first harvest, you can sell the harvest and the drug shop, located deep, deep underground. But watch out! The DEA are on 24/7 patrol, constantly trying to hunt down and destroy your crops! PvP and griefing IS allowed outside of the spawn, so make sure to watch your back, and get growing!

Drugs:
Cocain - Sugar
Marijuana - Cactus
Herion - Wheat
Acid/LSD - Paper
Shrooms - Brown Mushrooms
Opium - Red Rose

Screenshots:
[Image: cPYNBI.png]

[Image: 6oXyIu.png]

[Image: vai6ch.png]
(texture pack used: Misa 64x64 Realism)

Server IP:
69.27.127.141:25570

Rules:
No Hacked Clients
No X-Raying
No Cheating/Hacking
Griefing Allowed
Stealing Allowed
Swearing Allowed
Respect Staff
Respect Members
No 1x1 Towers
No Asking For Items
No Asking For OP

Extra's:
As well as the ordinary growing and selling. You can also buy protected lots, The DEA have been bribed to not go near there! You can also buy VIP which comes with extra items.
Unfortunately I don't play MC.
This actually seems fun, haha I may give this a shot!
I'm on it now.. Bored out of my mind lol.
Why's that? Did you start looking for the drugs to get your farm going?..
There are so many of these, but at least the post is HQ.
Yes, but our server is amazing! You should come check us out.
I really do like servers like this with the whole "drug" Thing, its actually alot of fun ha ha
I quite like it, I may get back into MC again.
This is really an awesome idea.
Can other destroy your crops and stuff ?
Pages: 1 2