Support Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Making a nice Avatar in Photoshop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Example of the final product:
[Image: AvatarTut.png]

Here is my latest tut, it's on how to make a simple but effective avatar in photoshop.
I didn't use much to make this, just a rounded corner square for the template / base, then simply 3 images from Google, and some brushes to finish it off.

Enjoy!
Comment - Rate - Subscribe

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBu0U41KeQE[/yt]
The video isn't showing yet. It says it is still processing.
(11-06-2009, 07:25 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]The video isn't showing yet. It says it is still processing.

Oops, sorry.
It should be done soon, I apologize for any inconvenience!
Don't worry about it. I'll keep checking to see if it's finished processing.
I can't wait to see it, according to your other 2 tutorials, it's going to rock.
Will check back in.
Can you post the avatar you made in the video?
(11-06-2009, 07:30 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to see it, according to your other 2 tutorials, it's going to rock.
Will check back in.

Thank you Smile

*Update*
So it seems it's done the first process. But it will take a while for the HD to kick in, I reccomend waiting for the HD before watching it, it won't look / sound as good as it would if you do it atm.
Thanks for your patients!
Video works well, and this tut helps me a lot. Good job!
I'm not a Fan of such avatars, but you did a really good job, it's simple and it's fast.
But the apple logo wasn't really needed, because it's not really visible.
And what you think about uploading the finished product and posting it as a preview.

ps: Sound and HD work fine for me.
(11-06-2009, 07:45 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a Fan of such avatars, but you did a really good job, it's simple and it's fast.
But the apple logo wasn't really needed, because it's not really visible.
And what you think about uploading the finished product and posting it as a preview.

ps: Sound and HD work fine for me.

Thank you.
Originally the Apple logo was supposed to in the middle, but there was a problem with photoshop and it wouldn't go there, so I had to stick it in the corner. Idk why I didn't delete it, didn't come to my mind at the time.
Great idea, I will post previews very shortly.
Pages: 1 2