Support Forums

Full Version: Youtube backgrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there (:

I am kind of a noob with graphics, but I like to play around with video/foto editing and 3D modeling, so I was just messing around and quickly made another background. Here's three of the backgrounds (And avatars) I made. I know they are not too good, but I had fun making them (:
ToDaProductions
Debeste95
LegendsOfMinecraft
I really do like debeste95's background.

Not to sure about the others though. With the LegendsOfMinecraft, I'd make it simpler and try and shorten it to LoM or something like that. It just seems to much of an eyesore to scroll down to read the whole title. Other than that, it's really nice.

Good work!
Thank you (: I agree on the LegendsofMinecraft one, I did that one about half a year ago. Debeste95's one I did about a couple of days ago. Thanks for your feedback (;
(04-21-2012, 03:34 AM)Pontoe Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you (: I agree on the LegendsofMinecraft one, I did that one about half a year ago. Debeste95's one I did about a couple of days ago. Thanks for your feedback (;

You're welcome mate! I can sure see the difference between the two, and it makes sense as your skill would improve a lot within half a year.
(04-22-2012, 04:02 AM)Infinite™ Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome mate! I can sure see the difference between the two, and it makes sense as your skill would improve a lot within half a year.
And I didn't even use Photoshop or Cinema4D all that much during this half year.. Haha. Thanks, nonetheless (:
They are pretty good mate. I like them. Smile
If you look around, you'd be able to find a few designers who would be willing to help you out.
Yes awesome very neat job doing this.