Support Forums

Full Version: Take A Moment - Guidance - Read - Let Me Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I had a lot to think about these last few days and here is what I realized.

1. Put time aside, strictly for yourself
  2. Friends and family are everything in life, without one, you can't have the other, but sometimes there are exceptions where your friends, are your only family
  3. No matter how rough things get - They get better
  4. Friends can guide you through it all
  5. Wearing your heart on your sleeve is a great thing
  6. It doesn't matter if you are ugly or poor or rich or skinny or fat. What's inside is what matters. Nothing else.
  7. IT'S OKAY TO BE DIFFERENT

Now, if any of you are feeling stressed out, or sad or even depressed, whatever your situation is, just try simple methods. These methods can change a lot. My favorite method is "Quiet Place" - Just a few minutes of your own time can change a lot of what you think and feel, it organizes your own thoughts. Just being you is what matters here:
The Quiet Place
The Thoughts Room

Don't let anybody's thoughts phase you, it has taken me a long, lengthy time to realize no ones opinions matter, but your true friends, and your true family. I don't have much family you see and I don't have a bazillion friends. I have 2 best-friends. I'll give you abbreviations for them. A + C - These two girls mean the world to me, and their opinions are everything of me. "A" you see brought me out of my long depression I had. The point I'm making here, is listen to your true friends. Not the friends who hide secrets from you, not the friends who punch you in the face over a joke, the friends who can take a joke, the friends who can't be mad at you. The friends you can relate to.

The 2nd method that is very simple and we can all follow along. At night,Just lay down on your bed, arms on your chest or along your legs. Shut your door and listen to the breeze outside, breathe in and out. Listen to steady music from the first method, or sit in silence. Just for 5-minutes. Nothing major will happen in 5-minutes. You won't die, you won't be shot, you won't have any problems. It's just 5-minutes, I promise you, you will feel a lot better afterwards.

My third method is if you need help message please me, I'll respond when I can...That's a promise - Whatever you are going through, I can almost probably relate. I've lost a lot in my life, and all I want is the better for people.

Quote:Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. - William James

Quote:Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain

Quote:I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. - John Burroughs

Quote:In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost

Quote:It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote:Life is a long lesson in humility. - James M. Barrie

My Favorite:
Quote:Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

Quote:The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love and death. - E. M. Forster
Those are some pretty good tips your giving, keep up the good work.
(04-14-2012, 01:28 PM)Creatorº Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some pretty good tips your giving, keep up the good work.

Thanks. The quotes was something I just updated not to long ago.
I love these quotes, enjoyed reading it.
TFS.
(04-19-2012, 01:08 PM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]I love these quotes, enjoyed reading it.
TFS.

Brainyquote is the website you can find a load of quotes, very helpful.
I hate to be militant about this, but differences create problems. If not externally, internally; it will weaken any relationship from family, government, friends etc. I love thought of acceptance you portray, but acceptance is nothing without the celebration of similarities and eradication of differences.
(04-20-2012, 08:01 PM)Calxia Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to be militant about this, but differences create problems. If not externally, internally; it will weaken any relationship from family, government, friends etc. I love thought of acceptance you portray, but acceptance is nothing without the celebration of similarities and eradication of differences.

Acceptance is what we need. Everyone is different, nor one soul is the same. Differences is what makes us unique though.