Support Forums

Full Version: Ron Paul or Obama?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think should take presidency for 2012? I think Obama has done a great job helping America out of the gutter, yet so many claim he has not done much.

Who do you think should win? I would mention Mitt Romney, but I think he's a puppet.
I think Obama should be given another term, simply because there's a lot he has yet to accomplish but not enough time to do so.
My thoughts exactly, but Ron Paul should be given a chance aswell.
I hope Obama gets re-elected. I think he has done a great job given the disaster left by the former president.
(04-11-2012, 12:57 PM)Cronus Wrote: [ -> ]Who do you think should take presidency for 2012? I think Obama has done a great job helping America out of the gutter, yet so many claim he has not done much.

Who do you think should win? I would mention Mitt Romney, but I think he's a puppet.

(04-11-2012, 05:31 PM)caspur Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Obama gets re-elected. I think he has done a great job given the disaster left by the former president.

You serious guys?
Noticed the national debt lately?
Notice we are still at war?
A leader should lead not be lead by a collor and lead.
Obama is nothing more than a puppet. As is Ron Paul IMHO.
Good luck US. Your going down a bad road. I would be pisssed if it was my Country i tell ya that right now.
(04-11-2012, 05:31 PM)caspur Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Obama gets re-elected. I think he has done a great job given the disaster left by the former president.
I totally agree with this guy! Smile Obama should get another chance, he has already tried to balance the economy..
I support Obama! Smile
(04-12-2012, 02:07 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]he has already tried to balance the economy..
How so?
Quote:You serious guys?
Yes. Pirate

Quote:Noticed the national debt lately?
The republicans are making him look bad.
And I quote:
Economist Mike Kimel notes that the last five Democratic Presidents (Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lyndon B. Johnson, John F. Kennedy, and Harry S. Truman) all reduced public debt as a share of GDP, while the last four Republican Presidents (George W. Bush, George H. W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and Gerald Ford) all oversaw an increase in the country’s indebtedness.[3] Economic historian J. Bradford DeLong observes a contrast not so much between Republicans and Democrats, but between Democrats and "old-style Republicans (Eisenhower and Nixon)" on one hand (decreasing debt), and "new-style Republicans" on the other (increasing debt).[4][5] Similarly, David Stockman, director of the Office of Management and Budget under President Ronald Reagan, as op-ed contributor to the New York Times, blamed the "ideological tax-cutters" of the Reagan administration for the increase of national debt during the 1980s.[6] Bruce Bartlett, former domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush, attributes the increase in the national debt since the 1980s to the policy of "starve the beast" and an aversion for tax increases
Quote:Notice we are still at war?

The troops in Iraq were withdrawn. It's not a game, you can't just stop a war. Wars finish over time. In 2008, he promised that he would send the troops home by 2012, and he did. Also, the war is not his fault.

Quote:A leader should lead not be lead by a collor and lead.
I don't get this. :p

Quote:Obama is nothing more than a puppet. As is Ron Paul IMHO.
Not really. The republicans try to get this message across, but its not necessarily true. Mitt Romney, a republican is the real puppet and liar.
I think Obama will win, almost undoubtly.
Ron Paul this time, I suppose.

Btw http://www.politicsforum.com/

Will be a good place to discuss.
I'm Kewlz there.
Pages: 1 2