Support Forums

Full Version: To reduce grave digging...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was making a post/thread and I saw suggested threads, I clicked it, brought me back to '10. that is how people grave dig, it brings them back to an old thread and they post. I think that it should be only threads made within the past year or few months. Just my opinion, what do you guys think?
Grave Digging is okay if you are on-topic, and the support thread isn't dead.
Grave digging is no longer a problem to be honest. It stopped pretty much straight after Omniscient removed the feather. Also, everyone saying grave digging is okay: Most threads that people grave dig, have been dead for weeks, months and years. They've also been solved 70% of the time, so no, it's not okay.
Nobody said that it's always okay. I said that it's not always bad and Cronus said that it is okay if you are on-topic, and the support thread isn't dead. Of course that I'm not talking about replies with a solution of a problem that was already been solved.
(04-11-2012, 03:36 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Grave digging is no longer a problem to be honest. It stopped pretty much straight after Omniscient removed the feather. Also, everyone saying grave digging is okay: Most threads that people grave dig, have been dead for weeks, months and years. They've also been solved 70% of the time, so no, it's not okay.

I agree with you mate.
People usually grave digs for the feather awards and to get the post count up.Now that the feather award removed I think the grave digging tradition will reduce.