Support Forums

Full Version: Black Panthers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

George Zimmerman

If they don't like it here why don't they leave back to Africa? Someone please give me an educated answer.

And I laugh at their military suits or whatever the fudge they are, I personally think of them as terriosts. I would like to see them try anything against the government and then really ruin it for the black race inside America. I mean, this crap is so funny. Everything about them.
Neo-Nazis are also gearing up for something.
Glad i dont live in the US is all i can say.
The next 20 years are prob going to be mighty hard for you guys.
I suspect this thread will be trashed thus not a bigger reply.
Debate and anything fun like that is frowned apon here Smile <-- yep i went there lolz.
(04-09-2012, 02:58 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Neo-Nazis are also gearing up for something.
Glad i dont live in the US is all i can say.
The next 20 years are prob going to be mighty hard for you guys.
I suspect this thread will be trashed thus not a bigger reply.
Debate and anything fun like that is frowned apon here Smile <-- yep i went there lolz.

They call it "White America" for a reason lol. I mean, are they idiots? They'll probably do suicide bombs or something then the government send out the military to kill them. I mean, they have an African flag, if they love Africa so much, I am more than sure it would enjoy that $10,000 bounty as a donation. So, if a race war broke out, there would be slavery again. It is a fact that white people are socially smarter I guess is a way to say it. So it's just messing up the "black race" again.
(04-09-2012, 02:51 AM)Hydrogen Wrote: [ -> ]If they don't like it here why don't they leave back to Africa? Someone please give me an educated answer.

And I laugh at their military suits or whatever the fudge they are, I personally think of them as terriosts. I would like to see them try anything against the government and then really ruin it for the black race inside America. I mean, this crap is so funny. Everything about them.

You're asking why they don't go back to Africa?? They were born in America so that doesn't make any sense what so ever.. I don't know anything about the "Black Panthers", but your views seem very racist, which is strange considering the whole of America was made up of pretty much every other country in the world.
(04-09-2012, 03:04 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You're asking why they don't go back to Africa?? They were born in America so that doesn't make any sense what so ever.. I don't know anything about the "Black Panthers", but your views seem very racist, which is strange considering the whole of America was made up of pretty much every other country in the world.
I'm not sure, is it a problem being racist?

I'm going to imply it's not and go on. They can be born here, but if they want to come here with that African flag I would sure love to see them live there instead of messing up our economy even more.
(04-09-2012, 03:06 AM)Hydrogen Wrote: [ -> ]I would sure love to see them live there instead of messing up our economy even more.

LOL im pretty sure its not the "blacks" who are actually destroying your economy mate. Rather the whites.
And yea this is turning into quite a racist thread. Really not the correct place for such talk.
(04-09-2012, 03:11 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]LOL im pretty sure its not the "blacks" who are actually destroying your economy mate. Rather the whites.
And yea this is turning into quite a racist thread. Really not the correct place for such talk.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9DcvRAHLVs&feature=related[/yt]
Lol just saying mate, why do you want to send them "back" to Africa? Everytime Americans pledge for the black people being worthless and crap and then implying America is the white people's mother land, they make complete fools of themselves. You American people are nothing more than a bunch of people with your roots from all round the world BUT America itself. The black people actually were the natives there and us European people and people from all around the world came there and started nations. White Americans ARE just European descendants. If anyone would have to leave America it's the white people. But please don't, we Europeans don't want any of you racist shear-minded morons (Not implying every American citizen is like that, this is aimed just towards the moron ones, and you know which I mean)
(04-09-2012, 03:02 AM)Hydrogen Wrote: [ -> ]They call it "White America" for a reason lol. I mean, are they idiots? They'll probably do suicide bombs or something then the government send out the military to kill them. I mean, they have an African flag, if they love Africa so much, I am more than sure it would enjoy that $10,000 bounty as a donation. So, if a race war broke out, there would be slavery again. It is a fact that white people are socially smarter I guess is a way to say it. So it's just messing up the "black race" again.

Your ignorance is great. Your so called "White" people are as un welcomed to the continent of America as those "Africans". You weren't the first race there, you are forgetting Indians who you trashed.

Don't get me wrong, I am white and I am not from America. But ignorant Americans like you are only trash to me.
(04-09-2012, 05:26 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get me wrong, I am white and I am not from America. But ignorant Americans like you are only trash to me.

What he said.
Pages: 1 2