Support Forums

Full Version: Iobit Security 360 [Download]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Iobit Security 360

CNET Wrote:IObit Security 360 is an free malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Iobit has brought us other products such as Advance System Care and Game Booster.

[Image: 2ikvbrt.jpg]

Other Screenshots (Click to View)

• *Free
    *Real-Time Protection
    *System Optimization Capabilities
    *Variety of Scanners (Including HijackThis)

*Note: This program doesn't necessarily take the place of an Anti-Virus, it is meant to run alongside it, similar to MalwareBytes. (though I've found this to be far superior)

Also, there is a paid version with other features that you can find here.

Great post! I really like IOBit's software, so I'll give this a go.
Looks sexy! thanks for the post.
Very nice, the program rocks. Thanks alot!
I remember Avast alerting me of the setup file, not a good start for them.
(10-06-2009, 12:27 PM)iBruteforce Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Avast alerting me of the setup file, not a good start for them.

I haven't had any issues like that. I would think that cnet is trustworthy.

"All software on CNET Download.com is tested, scanned, and monitored frequently to assure it is free of spyware, adware, viruses, and other malicious programs."
I didn't have any problems when I downloaded it. Also it cleaned up my computer a lot. So thanks again.
(10-08-2009, 03:20 PM)Nighthawk Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't have any problems when I downloaded it. Also it cleaned up my computer a lot. So thanks again.

No problem.

I have this on all of my computers, it's very useful.
I might give this a try, I have Malwarebytes Pro, I don't think I will even need this. Lets see if it finds anything Malwarebytes doesn't.
NIce Post....useful thing
Pages: 1 2