Support Forums

Full Version: Letter to my wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sorry i had to delete the post due to insensitive comment, i will be updating this post soon, sorry about this !
A.
Not that i'm against this, but why would you post this out in the open for everybody to see on a forum, (unless it wasn't April fools day?)
Umm why is thiis open? this is nothing=
(04-01-2012, 12:41 AM)nightfly Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry i had to delete the post due to insensitive comment, i will be updating this post soon, sorry about this !
A.

Insensitive comment? Do you not realize which day you had posted this on? And personally even if you were being honest, I would have never guessed it because usually people don't expose their personal feelings in a letter they've written to someone close to them who had just passed away. Those things are supposed to be secretive in my mind.

You need to be more realistic here, I was only using common sense to judge what my reply read there, and if you were being serious all you had to do was to notify people that it wasn't an April fools joke.

Lastly, why delete it if you're going to update it in the future supposedly anyways (due to the evidence in your edit you've made)?

Sorry, but that's just a lack of thought processing on your behalf. And as I said, if this is a letter to somebody who had just passed away, and whom was close to you, do you not think that it should be kept between you and this person and you two alone?

~Ace
Twenty years ago my wife and I were happy, then we met! =)
Waiting for the new post.
ven0m