Support Forums

Full Version: SE'd Some Walkers Vouchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nAuue.jpg]

Lol, just SE'd Walkers for 2 £2 vouchers. Time to go out and get some munchies. Hehe
Nice man. Fraud is different from SEing though. Whistle
(03-31-2012, 07:49 AM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man. Fraud is different from SEing though. Whistle

Who mentioned anything about fraud? Lol, I also have some Pringles vouchers on the way too.
I also just received my Pringles vouchers too. Hehe
Bro Social Engineering is considered as PID fraud which means blackhat activity. I don't think it's allowed to discuss BH here.

Bro Social Engineering is considered as PID fraud which means blackhat activity. I don't think it's allowed to discuss BH here.
I'm showing people what I've got, not how to do ot. I ran it past Sam a while ago and he said it was fine.
(04-01-2012, 03:13 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I'm showing people what I've got, not how to do ot. I ran it past Sam a while ago and he said it was fine.

I don't see a problem with it either Thumbsup
Personally I just SE'd three hoyts movie vouches.
(04-01-2012, 03:50 PM)Autopost Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see a problem with it either Thumbsup
Personally I just SE'd three hoyts movie vouches.

Ah awesome! I'm currently in the process of SE'ing a Blue Yeti microphone.
(04-01-2012, 03:53 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Ah awesome! I'm currently in the process of SE'ing a Blue Yeti microphone.

Depending on your definition of Social Engineering,
I'm in the process of Social engineering $5000 from a facebook compettion.
haha nice job bro Big Grin I love seing im beast at it