Support Forums

Full Version: I need help..within 24 hours..please..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all.

So I've made a mistake. Today, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time in over a year (long story as to why). It just happened in the moment, neither of us planned to do it and it basically just happened. That being said, I came inside of her. Twice. Without protection.

There's a chance she may be ovulating now, and I can't risk her getting pregnant. So what can I do?

I've heard of the morning after pill, but I can't really buy one. I live in a VERY small town and if my parents found out I have had sex, I will be kicked out of the house (I just turned 18), so I can't buy the pill from the pharmacy here. DO they So PLEASE, I need to make sure she isn't pregnant.

Tomorrow I am leaving on a trip to the East Coast, and arrive there Saturday at about 7 in the morning. But this happened 3 hours ago. I need to be sure I can get one while there's time.

Please, any help is needed. Abortion is not an option. I need to take care of this ASAP.

tl;dr - Had unprotected sex, girlfriend might be pregnant, need to make sure she's not
First of all, find out when she had her last period. If its a certain time of her menstrual cycle, then she won't get pregnant.
Second thing, you're 18. Talk to your parents and tell them what you did, mentioning how sorry you are. They will understand and try to help you out as much as possible.
If something goes wrong and they kick you out, does it matter? You would have been kicked out anyways for getting that girl pregnant.
I agree with BlackChaos.. Ask the girl about her last period and that would give you an idea and secondly talk to one of your parent whom you feel is to you and who could guide you right...
For now talking to my parents isn't an option whatsoever. I realize you all would recommend doing that, but right now it isn't even plausible. I appreciate it, but please don't suggest it.

I will find out and post back soon.
Suck it up.
Be a man. After all you were when you stuck your knob in here so deal with the results.
Don't you have friends?
Ask them to get it for you, if not find a online store which can deliver at your address I'll buy it for you.