Support Forums

Full Version: Selling Facebook Account having 5000 Friends 300 pending Requests and also 400 sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am here Again to sell my other Facebook Account having 5002 Friends 300 pending requests And also some subscribers.

Its legit Account and also friends are real with 160-200 friends at a time, Account is fully phone verified and email verified Smile

Well i will also provide you email access of the Account.

Here is the screenshot of Account so that it confirm that i am the owner of the Account Smile

[Image: IJDbv.png]

And here is the link of the Account so that your check the exact number of friends Smile

Link

Advantages of This Account

=> The main advantage of this Account is spreading i.e. spreading your facebook application, RAT, Scripts etc Smile

=> The other main advantage is advertising, when you sometime post on your status it will be posted on 5000 friends wall so also best for advertising Smile

=> The other advantage is suggest your page to all friends and make lot of facebook likes for free Smile

=> Well the main big advantage of this Account is your can spread your Facebook viral script that contain Cpalead survey or Foolish survay and earn alot Smile

The price of this Account is $35

Payment Methods:
Payment methods includes:

Liberty Reserve.
Alertpay
Money booker
Paypal.
Account is still upto sale guys, anybody intrested post here Smile
Not trashing your thread but the price is too high.

Edit:Adfly link, seriously?
If you can lower the price a bit I may be interested. Are you the original creator of this account?
(04-14-2012, 12:33 AM)Chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]If you can lower the price a bit I may be interested. Are you the original creator of this account?

I kind of agree. Good luck with sales nonetheless.
(04-14-2012, 12:33 AM)Chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]If you can lower the price a bit I may be interested. Are you the original creator of this account?

I am the orignal creator of account having phone and email access of the account
and offer me how much youa re willing to pay?
I'll buy it for $20 if you can provide me with the email address that was used to register the account.
Please PM me here: http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...id=1192306