Support Forums

Full Version: New member ahead!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have been lurking the HF for quite a while, and got to this forum by reading the topic about the support feather. I don't care about the award, but I realized this forum could actually be very interesting to me since I have been looking for a forum where you could talk about close to anything, and being inhabited by (averagely) mature people. I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here, say hi to me! Victoire
Hey Pontoe. Welcome to the Support Forums.
You were right in saying that you can speak your mind more freely here than on HF. Its a pretty peaceful place and not that many trolls or flames around. Hope to see you as an active member here very soon. Smile

If you have any questions or want some one to chat around with, feel free to drop a PM. Most members here don't mind that.
Are you talking about the thread I made about the feather being removed? If so, I'm glad to see it's helped bring someone to the forum; if not, I think what I said above might be important to you.

Welcome to the forum.
Yup, I think I was referring to that one. Thanks for the welcomes (: And yes this feels kinda more like a peaceful place than HF yet it's still kind of connected to it.