Support Forums

Full Version: GamerTag Availability Checker - TagChecker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This program was created for quick access to checking if a gamertag is available. Usually you have to hunt for hours or sit through slow loading pags on Xbox.com to be able to check to see if a tag is available. So with this program it makes things much-much easier. I got the idea from another forum and they said that their program does not work any more, so I thought I'd design my very own. yes, this is a very simple program, but can be very useful for most, I remember when I used to hunt for hours on end in the search of a quicker way to check if an Xbox LIVE gamertag was available or not, and now I've made one! Big Grin

Key Features:
  • Friendly UI
  • Easy Access
  • Quick Checks
    • Apart from the first time you check a gamertag
  • Fast Response Time
  • Small and Useful

Soon To Come
  • Faster Response Time
  • Turning the program into an AIO (All In One) (?)

Preview:
[Image: CCV23.png]

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fc9cps4laov76yf

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/a5bcd898...332381632/
Wow, looks legit and works!

Thanks for the release and being HQ.
You're welcome System Meltdown, I'm glad you're enjoying it! Please forward it to your friends too. Smile
I made something like this ages ago for PS3 & Xbox. Very useful tool indeed. I actually also made one for the game Habbo which was pretty advanced and ended up being really popular with hundreds of downloads lol.
(03-22-2012, 07:05 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I made something like this ages ago for PS3 & Xbox. Very useful tool indeed. I actually also made one for the game Habbo which was pretty advanced and ended up being really popular with hundreds of downloads lol.

Haha, really? That sounds awesome! Smile

I've noticed a few people looking around for something like this, so I thought I'd do it. Tongue It's so quick and simple, yet people see it and are like o_O lol.
Nice dude.
Keep up the good programs.
Will there be periodic updates?
(03-22-2012, 08:39 AM)Grin Wrote: [ -> ]Nice dude.
Keep up the good programs.
Will there be periodic updates?

There's not anything really to update, not until I fix the slow loading upon first click.
I could show you the Habbo program I had if you want? Might give you some ideas on how you can further develop this program.
(03-22-2012, 10:00 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I could show you the Habbo program I had if you want? Might give you some ideas on how you can further develop this program.

I've never played Habbo lol, but sure I'll take a look. Smile
(03-22-2012, 10:03 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I've never played Habbo lol, but sure I'll take a look. Smile

Yeh the source won't help you at all, but the GUI might give you some ideas as it's just a username checker like yours.

[Image: M2Gxh.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3