Support Forums

Full Version: Galaxy Gunner Sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: galaxygunnersig.png]

what you think ?
Topaz pretty much ruins everything for me, so I can't comment anything else, Topaz removes most of the details.
(03-21-2012, 07:44 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Topaz pretty much ruins everything for me, so I can't comment anything else, Topaz removes most of the details.

Topaz is made for adding detail ..that's what the plugin is for.
Also The render was very low quality
I really like the style and all the detail that has gone into it, good job!
For some reason, the use of more than one cross is off-putting, would you be able to remove one and show us?
(03-21-2012, 02:41 PM)Alreiger Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, the use of more than one cross is off-putting, would you be able to remove one and show us?

That is how the Render is Confused
Very nice my friend.

The depth is done very well, and I am guessing you have used C4D for the renders in the back which fit really nicely. Really, the only down thing I can say about this signature is the text. It takes awhile to really notice it, so basically to improve just make it a bit more 'Out there'.

If you would like this rated or not, I don't know but I am going to give it a good 8/10. Very nice job.
(03-21-2012, 09:00 AM)SouRD Wrote: [ -> ]Topaz is made for adding detail ..that's what the plugin is for.
Also The render was very low quality

Nope, Topaz Clean is for cleaning out details.
Shaprness and Contrast adds detail, Topaz destroys both.
I think she's a babe.
And nice graphics.
A little dark.
I like it. It's a little dark but it's ok.