Support Forums

Full Version: Embedded Photo Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive recently been busy creating websites for customers and one customer has asked for a website for her photography business.

As im coding the site from scratch, does anyone know any user friendly photo gallerys that I can embed into the website itself allowing her to upload and manage her own photos.

I could code my own, but that will require me to manage and add new photos for her as she isnt too clued up. And im not really prepared to be adding photos to a website as im too busy.

Please post any ideas you may have.
Thanks

Example: SmugMug
Just use google if you want to find some or some looks and ideas for them.
The reason for posting was to see if anyone knew of any. But thank you for posting anyway.

For those who view this thread, I found this website that generates a nice script to place onto your website.
It takes photos on your flickr account and displays all photos in a set or that have a specific tag.
http://www.db798.com/pictobrowser/builder.php
I'm also curious in this, one of my clients need this and I'm currently using lightbox...but I need to add new pictures manually.
Yer, i like lightbox, never used it but I like the overall effect.
It might turn out that this flickr thing isnt what she wants, i get some feedback tomorrow.