Support Forums

Full Version: Just rode my bike 10 miles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow... I barely exercise (I'm going to start now) and today I just felt the need to get out. So I went for what I thought was going to start out as a short bike ride, and rode my bike for 10 miles. Took me like 50 mins, but it was pretty fun!

So that's a little more than 10 mph right?

My legs really hurt =P

Just thought I'd share this with you guys~

-BDP
Nice! I don't mind bike rides out on like country roads or around trees, but I live in like the middle of a big city, so I don't enjoy it Sad
Yeah, I have a really nice bike trail right next to my house, it was very soothing.
What state do you live in? If you don't mind me asking?
Wisconsin, for some reason it is really nice here lately
(03-18-2012, 02:34 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: [ -> ]Wisconsin, for some reason it is really nice here lately

Where do you live in Wisconsin?!?!?!?!?!? I just moved from there, I lived there 3 years...
In the South west area... I like it here a lot. But today (the day after my bike ride) I am sore as fudge...
Very nice mate. The most I have ever did was 50 kilometers. I couldn't walk very well a few days after that.
I love riding my pedal bike, well i did when I was younger. . . I love dirtbikes and snowmobiles now. They are boss.
(03-26-2012, 08:23 AM)Bill Nye The Science Guy Wrote: [ -> ]I love riding my pedal bike, well i did when I was younger. . . I love dirtbikes and snowmobiles now. They are boss.
snowmobiles are badass! when i worked at the ski area up here i worked on them and got them running. me and the guys from the shop would go racing when the shop manager was gone.
good times.
Pages: 1 2