Support Forums

Full Version: I can't find my Cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't find my cat, Willie. He has been gone for almost a week now. I had another cat who looked just like him who was also named Willie. This sucks. Advice: If you get a cat, try to keep him as an inside cat only.

I adopted him last year from PetSmart. He was 200 dollars with his shots and being neutered. I wasn't even planning on getting a pet that day, but I saw him and I just thought he looked awesome. It's now just starting to hit me that he probably won't come back. I had just cleaned out his litter box and everything lol. I'm going to call the pound tomorrow and see if he is there.

Here's pictures from the first day I got him:
[Image: 29183230320918302952910.jpg]

[Image: 29183230320918636286210.jpg]

[Image: 30091230320684302976310.jpg]

[Image: 30091230320685302976210.jpg]

He was one of the most awesome cats. Even though he was annoying most the time. I miss his annoying meowing.

Images dont work.
You do know cats often leave home to die dont you?
Sad but true. They like to go die in peace. My cat is just about there actually.
If you right click you can view the image. I don't see why he would be dying. He was a young cat and seemed to be in good health. And he had all his shots. But I have heard of that before.
I hope you found him by now! I know I was very upset when my dog left home! Took days to get over it too Sad
Cute cat... =[ I wish I could have one. Sadly I am allergic to most animals. I've only had fish and a hamster... =[
Cats will also leave if they find their current environment to be hostile.... did you have family fighting at all? It could've stressed your cat right out of the house.
Poor cat hes probobly lost and hungry hope you find your cat Crytek. And by the way the pictures do not show could you please fix it? I really love looking at animals there are so cute. Even if those animals want to kill you.
(03-18-2012, 04:09 PM)๖ۣۜChubaca™ Wrote: [ -> ]Poor cat hes probobly lost and hungry hope you find your cat Crytek. And by the way the pictures do not show could you please fix it? I really love looking at animals there are so cute. Even if those animals want to kill you.

Lol, that last line made me laugh. I was reading it all serious and all, and then the last line is just funny. But yeah I hope he/she fixes the photos too.
Sorry about that.
Just try to look around, post flyers, make an ad online.
DO U KNOW I BUY MY CAT WITH 2000$
Pages: 1 2