Support Forums

Full Version: Lion offers her new born to a human
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHk43wyk9cM[/yt]

The video almost made me cry, its just honestly so beautiful. I could imagine myself being in the same situation, then the emotions just started flowing through me.
That was by far one of the most amazing things I've ever seen; not all that much because the baby was pushed towards him, but watching them, and seeing how harmless they are.
Wow this was very beautiful I've never seen anything like that. Whenever my cat (I've had so many cats before) gave birth it would never let me get near the babies she would start growling. This was truly beautiful.
This was incredible, i would never expect a lion to give it's baby like that.
I honestly can't believe how brave that guy was, I suppose Lions also love to be petted just as much as household cats. It's a shame they have such a bad reputation, they're amazing creatures.
Just goes to show, that all cats can and are the same! And it's amazing how the lion trusts him..
Wow. That is very, very cool. Mothers are always so protective of their young, and to see her trust him that much is pretty amazing.
I wish i had balls of steel like that guy, i don't think i would ever go face to face with a lion.
(03-20-2012, 05:37 PM)JustHayden Wrote: [ -> ]I wish i had balls of steel like that guy, i don't think i would ever go face to face with a lion.
Well the lions grew up knowing him, so one of the first times he approached them it would be pretty scary, but after that it should be fine =P

-BDP
This is simply amazing. It's unbelievable how animals and human can have such strong bonds. I felt a tear to my eye watching this. Simply amazing, great share.
Pages: 1 2