Support Forums

Full Version: What program do you use to edit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just wanted to know what you use to edit.

I use Sony Vegas.
Most of the time I will use Sony Vegas, for more advanced edits I will use Adobe After Effects. I try to stay away from After Effects though, it confuses me.
(03-10-2012, 11:06 PM)Renowned Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the time I will use Sony Vegas, for more advanced edits I will use Adobe After Effects. I try to stay away from After Effects though, it confuses me.

How is After Effects, I've always wanted to try it.
(03-10-2012, 11:08 PM)h3x3n Wrote: [ -> ]How is After Effects, I've always wanted to try it.

Have a look on YouTube for some tutorials, I use CS5 and I've never been so confused in my life.
(03-10-2012, 11:09 PM)Renowned Wrote: [ -> ]Have a look on YouTube for some tutorials, I use CS5 and I've never been so confused in my life.
I might have to use it at my school Pinch
Well as Renowned said most of us use Sony Vegas. I use Sony Vegas and Windows Movie Maker I still have not used Windows Movie Maker but going to try it out soon.
Sony Vegas is horrible. I use Final Cut for editing.
I use Sony Vegas. I have for years, and it's pretty awesome if you know what you're doing.
I use for simple things just windows live movie maker, and when I try and get in depth Sony Vegas. I don't normally do these things though because I only like to make professional looking things, and I suck at video editing Sad
Sony Vegas is pretty awesome. I wish Adobe wasn't so expensive, cause I don't like to torrent things.
Pages: 1 2 3