Support Forums

Full Version: KONY is a fraud.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Listen up, KONY is one of the most dumbest things I have ever had the dishonor of seeing.

That KONY video you saw? It was made in about 2003.

The Uganda Military have done more than the " Invisible Children " ever have. It's a scam, honestly.

I'll quote a friend of mine, who honestly knows more about this subject than the 12 year old facebook reposters.

"Watching that Kony video is essentially watching old news. They started filming in 2003, and northern Uganda has been free of LRA violence and war for over five years. In fact, the LRA have signed a peace accord. They are rebuilding and are restoring the peace.Yes the leader is still out there however the recruitment of children has decreased 80%. This isn't due to the Invisible Children organisation, its because Ugandan military and the ICC have intercepted. The Invisible Children group are trying to pass a bill that allows America to militarise the region... They are providing misinformation to woo idealistic followers."

Come on, get over it guys. KONY is a scam.

If you flame, shows where you stand.
I respect the people who stand FOR KONY, but learn both sides before you make your decision.

Much appreciated.
Why make a thread about this? There's already a Kony discussion thread.
You make a good point, but you come across like an a-hole. The way you present yourself tells a lot about the person.
(03-10-2012, 04:48 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Why make a thread about this? There's already a Kony discussion thread.

People feel the need to feed the discussion, this is pretty much my Facebook wall. Roflmao
(03-10-2012, 04:54 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]You make a good point, but you come across like an a-hole. The way you present yourself tells a lot about the person.

Yeh. Sometimes it's the only way to get a point across.
I agree with OP. The whole Kony Movement is BS.
I have never even heard of him until now, I think this whole Kony thing is bull.
From what I know, and seen.
It seems like the whole thing is a scam, but has drawn a huge audience.
Even if it is a scam, Kony is still bad isn't he?

I was hypnotized by it 1 year ago when I first saw it at my church. After researching though I was informed of the scam they are pulling off and where all the money really does go. The issue is serious but the organization is complete crap.
I was never taken in by the bullshi-t.
An obvoius attempt at properganda on the US's part.
Why you may ask?
Proberbly to invade africa next i assume?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GWWwHWdNn4[/yt]

Wake up people. This sort of crap is going to become more and more common on the news etc. Its ellection season remember.
Pages: 1 2 3