Support Forums

Full Version: Hey there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Alreiger from HackForums (that goes without saying, probably). My name is Adam, I'm a 15 year old high school student from Ontario, Canada with an obsession for everything space. I took a close look at this website and it seems like the answers range from genuine to users posting to get the feather; I don't want to be one of those people, I want to help. I'll keep my posting at the same rate as I have it on HF, about 20 posts a day unless there's something really interesting going on. I plan on being a regular if the people here are as kind as I've been told.
Well welcome to Support Forums Alreiger. Smile
I'm actually surprised that this forum isn't popular, I had hoped that Omniscient would make a greater effort to advertise it.
Welcome to Support Forums, I too must admit I came here because of the feather. Once you look around though you realise this place is a lot better than HF, far less trolls.
Welcome to the forum! Smile Hope to see you active here but read the rules before you get started because HF and SF have some very different rules Smile
Enjoy here! Smile
This is actually pretty nice, it's not a constant stream of posts pushing a topic out of the way after an hour, but there's still replies. I'm going to enjoy my time here. Big Grin
Oh, also:
Alreiger Wrote:
ABlackFedora Wrote:60 posts in one day.

It's obvious you're going for the award. Let me stop you right now and say you're not going to get it.
Actually, I had done 20 or so posts late yesterday, I had been on until 2:00 AM and I went to sleep, and around 1:00 PM today I started posting. I'm posting exactly like I do on HackForums, as I said in my introduction; now please, mind your own business.

I'd like to make it perfectly clear, I'm not a spammer.
Enjoy the forum Alreiger! It's a good forum to express your thoughts!
Welcome to this great community!
Thank you both, I'm having a really good time here, it's a little hard to find interesting posts lately, though, and I'm not the kind person to make them. ;o