Support Forums

Full Version: Stupid freakin Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be honest, I never thought I would ever be posting a topic here about myself, but tonight tables turned for me (once again) and I'm sincerely pissed off.

History:
I have had multiple problems, have always hated school and attempted suicide, multiple times..

On FB around half an hour ago my 'friends' were arguing with me over my opinion regarding this Kony bullshit and why America and the UK should NOT jump to conclusions and help.

They were extremely ignorant and disregarded what I said only to then insult me in a gang because of my opinion. I feel pissed off at their idiocy and for them backstabbing me and others when not around. I hate it when the slag others off when they aren't around, and I know for a fact that they do such about me.

Anyway.. I'm friendless literally now along with pissed off and depressed. I won't commit suicide, but literally my life is just a wreck, education wise, emotionally & socially.
Ahh, join the club of the same people. Well, some people like that. If you need anyone to make new friends, we're around including me. I'll take you & will talk to you about anything. With that, I hope it can become better.
If you need someone to talk to, I'll be here.

HMU with a PM or something.