Support Forums

Full Version: Pokémon Talk - Pokemon Forum | Active & Friendly Community | Register Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: ZOETm.png]

What's Pokémon Talk?
-Pokemon Talk is an active and friendly Pokemon Forum. Discuss anything under the sun, everything about Pokemon. Talk about Pokemon and other things that's much related to it. It's now been officially launched. We have added our very own custom theme and some more features. Smile

Simple, yet elegant.
-Although it's a simple Pokemon Forum, it's still elegant and good looking in the eyes. We strive for the best and enjoyment of our dear members. That's why we'll do anything for them to enjoy.

Register Now!
-So yeah, what are you waiting for? Go and register now so you can participate on the discussions and be a part of our Pokemon Forum. Register here.

Forum Stats:
-Our members have made a total of 5,843 posts in 524 threads.
We currently have 162 members registered.
I'm already a member of the great forum http://pokesun.com/ why should I sign up here?
Pokesun is way better.
No RPGs for a pokemon board? Also kind low on the boards.

Also mybb isn't a good system for these kind of forums.
(03-06-2012, 04:44 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]No RPGs for a pokemon board? Also kind low on the boards.

Also mybb isn't a good system for these kind of forums.

I've got to agree with Neko here, I'd use vBulletin for this forum if I were you so much more customizable and easier to use.
(03-06-2012, 04:20 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]I'm already a member of the great forum http://pokesun.com/ why should I sign up here?
Pokesun is way better.

Kind of off topic, but it seems like in every Pokemon forum someone advertises, they say PokeSun is the best; so thank you. Tongue

I have to disagree with your post, NekoChan. I use MyBB just because it's simple looking, and most people that are new to forums get along great with the software. But I guess everybody do have their opinions.

--
As for your forum, Sync, a custom theme, and as stated above, a roleplay forum, would help a lot. So I wish you good luck to your forum. Smile
(03-06-2012, 04:12 PM)Zueq Wrote: [ -> ]I have to disagree with your post, NekoChan. I use MyBB just because it's simple looking, and most people that are new to forums get along great with the software. But I guess everybody do have their opinions.

God I hate these kinds of "opionionated" posts.

Doesn't matter if you agree or not, it's the fact.

IF you wanna make a board about a came, which roleplay is must, profiles count a lot and things like that, mybb is a huge turn off. From your post I can see you have never been a admin on a huge board.
A very creative forum topic.. I have never seen a forum based on Pokemon...
I think many kids will love to join your community..
Wish you luck with the forum
@Zueq, thanks! As for the theme, it's being coded. For the RP forum, I might add it when we get more activity.

@Talish, well I know pokesun is more active because the forum was made first. And Zueq almost got every pokemon members. Haha!

@Everyone, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.
It's now officially launched! New theme, and other more features have been added.

Theme preview:
Forum Display:

Footer:

Showthread:

What are you waiting for? Register now!
I wish you the best of luck on your forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5