Support Forums

Full Version: Relationship problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been 6 months since my ex-girlfriend broke up with me. So here is my problem. I am in a relationship with my current girlfriend but things aren't going my way. she ignores me, i think she cheated on me , loads of problems. So i was really upset 6 months ago that she broke up , depressions etc. I really still love this girl, although she hurted me. So we met today after me contacting her through Facebook. When we met we talked, she told me she ignored me cause she thought i can get over her more quickly and she felt bad about that she hurted me. When i saw her again i really fell in love again. She is really smart, and she is very loyal to her parents and really sweet and doesnt have that rough lifestyle. But i do , i party get drunk smoke weed. And she knows about this. She told me she didnt want to give me some hope that we can have a relationship again.
Note : She does the smartest level in school , i do the penultimate. And sorry for my bad english, i tried my best.
I really want to get her back. What do i do?
Start with friendship and if you think she has a interest in you then maybe you can date her again but I would say start with friendship and see how she responds to it Smile

Wish you luck and you should leave weeds and everything, I dont think any sensible girl will sate if she knows you do all that...
(03-03-2012, 10:07 PM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Start with friendship and if you think she has a interest in you then maybe you can date her again but I would say start with friendship and see how she responds to it Smile

Wish you luck and you should leave weeds and everything, I dont think any sensible girl will sate if she knows you do all that...
Thanks for the advice, as i stated above i met with her yesterday. As friends we talked about loads of things and i like her even more now, i feel like i need to tell her that i still am in the game for her. But how? And i dont wanna screw things up cause i will never forgive myself.

TBH, it looks like she has made up her mind man. I mean she told you she does not want a relationship.

The way I see it is you have two choices:

a) be friends with her
b) never talk to her again