Support Forums

Full Version: Make 85$ in 11Days [9,1 Conv.Rate Niche]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today im going to reveal how i made almost 90$ with 1h of Work!

Requirements:

- Any PPD account (sh1tcash,FileIce,etc...)
- 1h Free Time (time to aply the method)
- Time to Fill a Survey to get the Niche & Method.txt File

Im a complete "Noob" about PPD methods and such...ive made some cash but nothing compared to this before...i know 90$ in 11 Days is NOTHING comparing to EliteEarners like Bok1ka and others...the Point of making this Thread is that if ive made my first goal (get at least 5$ a day) you can do it too. all you need is 1h to set things up...

Ps: you can RAISE your earnings finding other niches and making the same or other methods...ive only tried this one (explained in .Txt File) with this niche.
Proof That its Me:

Proof:
9,1% CONVERTION RATE!

DOWNLOAD
:| Does it really only take an hour to get $20? Well I'd do this but surveys don't unlock for me anyways.
Its not 1h to make 20$...its 1h to make the method with this niche...and your earnings will depend on luck...but Conv.Rate is pretty good...

ive made 20$ in 2 Days...ONLY with this Niche and method...with 1h of work...you can just leave it auto pilot or you can find some more HOT niches and repeat the method...
Oh sorry >.< I read it wrong lol. But I think I know what this method is.
New Stats Added... Day 3 Proof Included Conv.Rate Changed... 9,84%
Please PM me with a direct link to this method. Just so I know it's not another shocking method which says "Post on forum sayin freee mefod".
I Only have 2 Downloads of my "Niche and Method.txt" file...i didnt made this thread to make downloads...i made to help newbs or lazy money makers like me...to make at least 20$ in 2 Days...This Niche is good and the method is working great...ive worked 1h +/- to aply this method (the method is NOT new) but works great...well you can see it on the Conversion Rate!

i will update this Thread with daily Proof of the Stats.

NO - i wont give a Direct Link
NO - its not a Post on Forum saying its free method
NO - This is not e-Whoring Method
NO - This is not Youtube Method
NO - No,No,No...

YES - you will have to make a FileIce Survey to have Access to the Text File

Ps: i done alot of Surveys to get access to some stuff...Like Bok1ca 10% Conv.Rate Niche file, and some others

IF you REALLY want this...just fill a survey...
Day 4 Proof of Niche Stats Added

Updated 5 March 2012
Proof Day 6 Added! (Day 5 -> Total -> 0$ so, no print)

Enjoy
Day 7 Proof Stats Added!

Updated Daily
Pages: 1 2