Support Forums

Full Version: I have a serious issue sex and relationships.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is going to sound weird and is about sex, so straight up if you're some kid go else where.

I've had 2 meaningful relationships however both of them ended after things get sexual, i can't look at the people the same well we've bared all. and now i have a problem my new girlfriend, both of my other relationships were a good 6-8 months before things got sexual however with this new one, well, she seems to get turned on VERY easily and its only really been a month, if that since we started however we have known eachother and been close for well over a year. I found out a few days ago that she is a nymphomaniac (it was a really rather akward night for me becuase she pratically opened up about everything to me all, fetishs and that stuff)

I don't really want to ruin it this time as i love her loads but i know the minute we fudge everything will be akward and well i'll probobilly end up leaving her (due to my track record) and i don't want to go as i love her too much. as shes hypersexual and i'm not i'm scard that it will go wrong.

anyone have any experiace with this kind of thing? because i'm at a loss of what to do.
Well first of all just wow you seem to have more issue than most people I've met overseas. That being said not as an insult but anyway. It seems that you said that you leave them after you guys have sex. Of course it isn't going to be the same as before but you have to stop yourself from making it seem so different that you have to leave. It may sound vague but that's what I got.
You'll begin to notice that as you get older, people seem to be more open and "ready" for sexual relationships. Try to explain to her that you're not ready yet to commit to a sexual relationship, if she loves you too then she'll understand. As for her, "needs",
she'll take care of herself, I'm sure that's what she's currently doing so you should be fine it that area.

Try to have a sit down with her and explain what's going on, and you'll commit once you feel ready. As for your previous relationships, it may be because you committed too early, you may not have been fully ready to make a sexual commitment so try to wait it out, for now.

EDIT: Apart from what Soldier said in his first sentence, his makes sense too.

"Of course it isn't going to be the same as before but you have to stop yourself from making it seem so different that you have to leave. It may sound vague but that's what I got."
If she was really a nympho i suspect she would have already taken your clothes off for you?
Thats been my experiences with girls that are nympho. They just want sex with anyone anytime.
I mean anytime. Be it in public or anything! And i can say also i have never met a honest one either.
You 2 sound like polar opposites man.
Honestly if sex is unconfortable for you then i would say leave her. She will eventually leave you otherwise.
Or atleast have sex behind your back.

I could be wrong... Just my experiences.
Hmm, That sounds complicated. Did she already take your cothes off of you?
She's basically dropped her cloths in front of me and pushed me back onto the bed. But that's as far as I allowed it to go as I didn't want to do it because of well, above. She wasn't too happy after that but because she seems to want it to work this time as well. Although she was slightly unhappy..
Unhappy will come around but they will soon enough learn the truth with is.
Just let things flow naturally.

If you aren't ready, tell her the truth. It may help if you tell her about her past, if you believe that it will help your relationship. Maybe you should let your relationship progress first before doing things like that.